Our Fundraising Guarantee to you
We've signed up to the Scottish Fundraising Standards Panel's Fundraising Guarantee, which sets out how you can expect to be treated by charities and fundraisers.
This means that we will comply with the law as it applies to charities and fundraising, and we commit that we will guarantee to adhere to best practice as outlined in the Fundraising Code of Practice.
We will monitor fundraisers, volunteers and third parties working with us to raise funds, ensuring that they also comply with this Code of Practice.
We guarantee to operate in line with the values of the Code; to be Legal, Open, Honest and Respectful in all our fundraising. To promote and underpin these values, we commit to the following standards:
- We will be clear about who we are and what we do
- We will give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and change or stop a regular donation
- If you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision
- We will respect your rights and privacy
- We have a procedure for dealing with people in vulnerable circumstances, which is available on request
- We will hold your data securely
- We will communicate with you in accordance with your selected preferences.
If you feel we have not adhered to these standards, or think we could do better, please contact us at email@example.com and we will deal with your complaint quickly and thoroughly.
We commit to ensuring our complaints process is clear and easily accessible, and we will provide clear and evidence-based reasons for our decisions on complaints.
If you are dissatisfied with the resolution of your complaint, whether you’re unhappy with how it was handled, or feel the issues raised were not fully addressed, you can appeal to our Board of Trustees. To do this, please write to or email our Head Office noting ‘For the Attention of the Chair’. You can find our Head Office contact details on our Contact Us page.
If after this stage you remain dissatisfied with our response, you can refer your complaint to the Scottish Fundraising Standards Panel: www.goodfundraising.scot